Pages

Top Announcements of Day One at Apple WWDC 2015

First of all you must be aware of that, this is the Apple's 26th Worldwide Developers Conference held at San Francisco. Get ready for getting more than expected things from Apple. I am highlighting the day one's announcement below.


About the event and participants:
  • It has attendees from 70 countries.
  • 80% of attendees are first-time attendees.
  • It has 350 scholarship winner developers students.
  • It has 100+ sessions.
  • It has 150+ labs.
  • And it has more than 1000+ Apple engineers at this event.


Announcements of day one by Apple are:
  • Mac OS X El Capitan
  • iOS9
  • Apple Watch has got its own OS
  • Apple Music
For detailed information visit Hidden Brains Blog.

ethan

I am Web Analyst I love to analyse the web for the betterment of businesses and providing information to my blog reader. I love to write about trending technologies, specially mobile technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment